Monday 12 January 2015

How to unsubscribe unwanted E-mail

My e-mail inbox sometimes give headache for coming unwanted e-mail,news letter etc. We all are professional and check our email id once in a day. I often saw, when I want to forward email to other person I always found many of unwanted emails from unwanted sources.


How to unsubscribe:-

Unroll.me is the free web service which connects with gmail account. It will show you all unwanted emails newsletter that you subscribed, even if you don't want to unsubscribe one of them which is really very important for you than you can add them into Rollup and it will consolidate all your email into one and send them in a single mail Rollup and it will consolidate all your email into one and send them in a single mail. Now, let me show you how Unroll.me works,

You just visit to Unroll.me and enter your email address. On the next page it will ask you to authenticate unroll.me to access your Gmail account. After authentication it will start scanning your inbox and you will see a progress bar

After scanning you will see " continue to next step " where you will see all subscribe mails.

Now choice is yours that you want to unsubscribe or you want to add it to rollup..

No comments:

Post a Comment